General Information - Maryland Register
The Maryland Register is an official publication of the State of Maryland and is published every two weeks. The Register serves as the temporary supplement to the Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR). Any change to the text of regulations published in COMAR, whether by adoption, amendment, repeal, or emergency action, must first be published in the Register.
The following information is published in the Register:
- General Assembly Synopses
- Governor's Executive Orders
- Attorney General's Opinions
- Open Meetings Compliance Board Opinions
- State Ethics Commission Opinions
- District Court Administrative Memoranda
- Agency Hearing and Meeting Notices
- Other documents considered to be in the public interest
If you have questions regarding the Maryland Register and need assistance you can email us for help at firstname.lastname@example.org.