.19 Warehousing—Terminalling—Storing for Others.

Unlicensed entities that provide motor fuel storage facilities or related services, or both, shall:

A. Obtain written permission from the Comptroller before storing motor fuel or providing related services;

B. Report monthly on forms provided by the Comptroller; and

C. Provide a reconciliation of ownership of each product, monthly, to each owner maintaining an inventory at that facility.