.02 Claims Supported by Original Invoices.
A. Claims shall be supported by original invoices to be approved for refund. Invoices for fuel delivered into claimant's bulk storage tank shall show:
(1) Actual date of delivery;
(2) Name and address of purchaser;
(3) Name and address of seller preprinted on the invoice;
(4) The amount of motor fuel tax charged;
(5) If tax is not charged, the statement "Maryland Motor Fuel Tax is not included";
(6) Number of metered gallons purchased, type of fuel, and total cost of fuel; and
(7) Serial or sequential invoice numbers.
B. Invoices for fuel purchased through retail dispensers shall show:
(1) Actual date of purchase;
(2) Name and address/location of seller;
(3) Name of purchaser; purchaser's signature shall be accepted on electronically generated invoices;
(4) Number of gallons purchased, type of fuel, and total cost of fuel;
(5) Serial or sequential invoice numbers; time referenced electronically generated retail invoices shall be accepted as serialized.