.11 Identifying Number.

A. Refund claimants shall indicate on forms provided by the Comptroller their identifying number, currently in effect with the federal government, which shall be one of the following:

(1) Federal identification number;

(2) Federal employers' identification number; or

(3) Social Security number.

B. All applications shall be completed in full before submission.