.09 Covered Services.
A. TMH services shall be authorized by the Administration's administrative service organization.
B. The Department shall reimburse an approved TMH provider for rendering the following psychiatric services to an eligible child, adolescent, or adult via a telecommunications system:
(1) Diagnostic interview;
(2) Individual therapy, with or without medication evaluation and management;
(3) Family therapy, with or without the identified patient;
(4) Group therapy for each individual, up to a maximum of 8 individuals;
(5) Outpatient evaluation and management for a new or established patient;
(6) Outpatient office consultation for a new or established patient;
(7) Initial inpatient consultation for a new or established patient; and
(8) Emergency department services.