.12 Replacing a School Certification Certificate.

A. A certified school may request a duplicate certification certificate to replace one that has been lost, stolen, mutilated, or destroyed.

B. To obtain a duplicate certification certificate, the school shall:

(1) Submit a request for a duplicate on a form approved by the Administration, that includes the date and circumstances involving the loss, theft, mutilation, or destruction of the certificate; and

(2) If applicable, surrender the mutilated certificate.