.03 Student Eligibility.
A. Subject to the State budget, the Office annually shall determine a student’s eligibility to receive a scholarship.
B. An applicant is eligible for a scholarship if the applicant:
(1) Is enrolled full-time or part-time at an eligible institution;
(2) Is a member of a ROTC program;
(3) Has been identified by the institution as a minority student or a student who is a member of another group historically underrepresented in Reserve Officer Training Corp (ROTC) programs;
(4) Has been determined to be eligible for in-State tuition by the institution; and
(5) Timely files an application and any required supporting documentation with the Office.