.02 Payroll Reporting Requirements of Participating Employers.
A. Subject to §§B and C of this regulation, as each payroll is paid, each participating employer shall certify to the Retirement Agency for each member of the State system the following information:
(1) The full name, address, and Social Security number;
(2) The retirement system code, employer agency code, and pay code;
(3) The earnable compensation paid during the pay period;
(4) The actual hours worked during the pay period;
(5) The budgeted earnable compensation for the position;
(6) The budgeted earnable compensation for the position on an annualized basis, as if the member is regularly employed to perform the same duties on a full-time basis;
(7) The standard hours for the position during the pay period as if the member is regularly employed to perform the same duties on a full-time basis;
(8) The budgeted ratio that the position of employment bears to the standard for a full-time employee;
(9) Employer contributions required, if any, during the pay period; and
(10) Member contributions required, if any, during the pay period.
B. When reporting the amounts required under §A(3) and (4) of this regulation, a participating employer may not include amounts paid or hours worked that are excluded when determining a member's earnable compensation.
C. The participating employer shall provide the information required under this regulation in a manner and format acceptable to the Retirement Agency.
D. A participating employer that does not submit the information required under this regulation as each payroll is paid, and the in the manner and format required by the Retirement Agency, is liable for penalties and interest in accordance with State Personnel and Pensions Article, §21-314(d), Annotated Code of Maryland.